|Home to the Yucca Coyotes
We have a uniform policy here at Yucca Elementary where all students must wear a
uniform shirt with the school logo. Shirts can be purchased at the school for a fee.
We have a variety of styles and colors.
|Dress Code and Uniform Policy
- All students must wear a uniform shirt.
- New students will be given one week to acquire uniform shirts.
- The uniform shirt must be worn over any other shirt.
- Polo shirts must have the bottom two buttons buttoned.
- Uniform shirts must be kept clean and not written on or torn.
- Thursdays are the only day that the students are allowed to wear Yucca event shirts.
- Clothing must cover the body.
- Shorts and skirts must be as long or longer than the tip of the middle finger of the
student when the student's arms are by their side.
- Shoes must fit and be worn all day.
- No flip-flops, backless shoes, open-toed shoes, or high-heeled shoes are allowed.
- Baseball caps are allowed outside only and cannot have any profane or derogatory
wording or images.
- No hats are allowed to be worn in buildings except on special days.
- Students are not allowed to write on their bodies with markers, pens or other items.